q&r&h Index du Forum
q&r&h Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ The Flaming Lips $Yoshimi Battles The Pink!Robots (-2002

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q&r&h Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zakhalk

Masculin
Peuple: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ The Flaming Lips $Yoshimi Battles The Pink!Robots (-2002 Répondre en citant

The Flaming Lips Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (2002) > bit.ly/1YINwto

^,,Perpetua,,,Matthew,,(Apr,,5,,,2011)homage,,,,covers,,,,by,,,,PabloPlato,,,,301,,,,favourites,,,,I'm,,,,takin',,,,to,,,,the,,,,golden,,,,turntable,,,,in,,,,the,,,,sky,,,,when,,,,I'm,,,,gone,,,,by,,,,gresty,,,,Multichannel,,,,Electronics,,,,by,,,,cdrx,,,,CDthque,,,,by,,,,Atomago,,,,5.1,,,,Surround,,,,Sound,,,,by,,,,SharkPretty,,,,Favorite,,,,Albums,,,,2002,,,,by,,,,Zaxro,,,,Want,,,,by,,,,rdwork,,,,Purchase,,,,Priorities!,,,,by,,,,AustinGlidden,,,,My,,,,Favorite,,,,Albums,,,,by,,,,nickgiraffe,,,,All,,,,Time,,,,Favorite,,,,Albums,,,,by,,,,robertd3,,,,Rollig,,,,Stone,,,,100,,,,Best,,,,Albums,,,,of,,,,the,,,,2000s,,,,by,,,,tiorted,,,,Albums,,,,by,,,,Rodable,,,,NME,,,,Top,,,,500,,,,Albums,,,,(2013),,,,by,,,,Ghostboy,,,,BEST,,,,ARTWORK,,,,OF,,,,ALL,,,,TIME,,,,by,,,,andy.blackshick,,,,Favourite,,,,Albums,,,,2002,,,,by,,,,TK2108,,,,1,001,,,,Albums,,,,You,,,,Must,,,,Hear,,,,Before,,,,You,,,,Die,,,,(2011,,,,Edition),,,,by,,,,shelmejo,,,,2002:,,,,Favourite,,,,albums,,,,by,,,,etwas,,,,Favourite,,,,Sleeve,,,,Art,,,,by,,,,Eviltoastman,,,,Album,,,,Of,,,,The,,,,YearParadoxically,,,,the,,,Lips,,,use,,,simpler,,,arrangements,,,to,,,create,,,more,,,diverse,,,sounds,,,on,,,Yoshimi,,,,spanning,,,the,,,lush,,,,psychedelic,,,reveries,,,of,,,"It's,,,Summertime";,,,the,,,instrumental,,,"Approaching,,,Pavonis,,,Mons,,,by,,,Balloon";,,,the,,,dubby,,,"Are,,,You,,,a,,,Hypnotist?";,,,and,,,the,,,barely,,,organized,,,chaos,,,of,,,"Yoshimi,,,Battles,,,the,,,Pink,,,Robots,,,,Pt"Approaching,,,,Pavonis,,,,Mons,,,,by,,,,Balloon,,,,(Utopia,,,,Planitia)",,,,,,,,3:12,,,,And,,these,,two,,guys,,are,,battling,,to,,come,,visit,,her,,in,,the,,hospitalBonus,,DVD,,video,,tracks,,No"Yoshimi,,Battles,,the,,Pink,,Robots,,musical"Title,,,,Length,,,,1Additional,,personnel,,"Fight,,,,Test",,,,(The,,,,Flaming,,,,Lips,,,,,Dave,,,,Fridmann,,,,,Cat,,,,Stevens),,,,4:14,,,,2by,,,sid606,,,Contributors,,,aromalabor,,,,skutchy,,,,fnord23,,,,Ducon,,,,nocure,,,,quityourband,,,,Eviltoastman,,,,PabloPlato,,,,vcmonk,,,,IvenFaint,,,,DiscogsUpdateBot,,,,Morgentaler,,,,mrmando,,,While,,,the,,,album,,,isn't,,,as,,,immediately,,,impressive,,,as,,,the,,,equally,,,brilliant,,,and,,,unfocused,,,Soft,,,Bulletin,,,,it's,,,more,,,consistent,,,,using,,,a,,,palette,,,of,,,rounded,,,,surprisingly,,,emotive,,,basslines;,,,squelchy,,,analog,,,synths;,,,and,,,manicured,,,acoustic,,,guitars,,,to,,,craft,,,songs,,,like,,,"One,,,More,,,Robot/Sympathy,,,3000-21,",,,a,,,sleekly,,,melancholy,,,tale,,,of,,,robots,,,developing,,,emotions,,,,and,,,"In,,,the,,,Morning,,,of,,,the,,,Magicians,",,,an,,,aptly,,,named,,,electronic,,,art,,,rock,,,epic,,,that,,,sounds,,,like,,,a,,,collaboration,,,between,,,the,,,Moody,,,Blues,,,and,,,Wendy,,,CarlosIn,,2003,,,British,,bastard,,pop,,DJ,,Eric,,Kleptone,,released,,a,,mashup,,album,,called,,Yoshimi,,Battles,,the,,Hip-Hop,,Robots,,which,,paired,,instrumentals,,from,,the,,album,,with,,rap,,samples,,and,,lyricsIt,,,was,,,announced,,,in,,,March,,,2007,,,that,,,the,,,album,,,would,,,be,,,made,,,into,,,a,,,Broadway,,,musical,,,by,,,The,,,West,,,Wing,,,creator,,,Aaron,,,Sorkin,,,and,,,director,,,Des,,,McAnuff.[22][23],,,Frontman,,,Wayne,,,Coyne,,,said,,,of,,,the,,,plot:Structure,,,and,,,release[edit]Rolling,,,,Stone^,,,Ng,,,,David,,,(Mar,,,14,,,,2012)Q,,(193):,,127by,,Eviltoastman,,My,,top,,100,,albums,,ever,,by,,J6N,,365,,random,,records,,that,,I,,really,,likeReply,,,See,,,1,,,reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,2,,,Helpful,,,[m114267],,,Master,,,Release,,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Data,,,Correct,,,Add,,,all,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,all,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,232,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,0.44,,,Vinyl,,,and,,,CD,,,Sell,,,Copy,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,7925,,,Want:,,,3105,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.4,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,1044,,,Videos,,,(1),,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Parody,,,,,,Tribute,,,,,,Imitation,,,,,,Inspiration,,,by,,,tusovski,,,My,,,Favorite,,,Albums,,,by,,,sanfortes,,,Top,,,Albums,,,I,,,want,,,by,,,mattleroy,,,Original,,,Cover,,,-,,,Tribute,,,Cover,,,by,,,emilianito1972,,,Listened,,,by,,,hipp-e,,,Chirs',,,ETERNITY,,,TANK,,,by,,,myself-in-red,,,The,,,Soundtrack,,,of,,,my,,,life,,,(so,,,far),,,by,,,maxalber,,,Highly,,,Advanced,,,Intelligent,,,Albums,,,by,,,detroitlotus,,,Extraordinary,,,Album,,,Covers,,,by,,,2tec,,,My,,,Music,,,Collection,,,by,,,korona1969,,,What,,,I,,,Own,,,by,,,everlastingcobb,,,Phunkadelphia's,,,List,,,by,,,phunkadelphia,,,Rock,,,,Pop,,,by,,,biancapagana,,,10-3-2016,,,by,,,9228289,,,Classic,,,Albums,,,by,,,jfausett,,,Brainwashed,,,-,,,2002,,,Readers,,,Poll,,,-,,,Nicest,,,Cover,,,Design,,,by,,,Yage2097,,,Brainwashed,,,-,,,2002,,,Readers,,,Poll,,,-,,,Album,,,Of,,,The,,,Year,,,by,,,Yage2097,,,originators,,,vsAllMusic,,,AllMovie,,,SideReel,,,Celebified,,,About,,,FAQ,,,Feedback,,,Advertise,,,Copyright,,,Policy,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Subscribe,,,2016,,,AllMusic,,,,a,,,division,,,of,,,All,,,Media,,,Network,,,,LLC.All,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,More,,,,Images,,,,Edit,,,,Master,,,,Release,,,,The,,,,Flaming,,,,Lips,,,,‎–,,,,Yoshimi,,,,Battles,,,,The,,,,Pink,,,,Robots,,,,Genre:,,,,Electronic,,,,,Rock,,,,Style:,,,,Experimental,,,,,Synth-pop,,,,,Indie,,,,Rock,,,,Year:,,,,2002,,,,Tracklist,,,,Fight,,,,Test,,,,4:14,,,,One,,,,More,,,,Robot/Sympathy,,,,3000-21,,,,4:59,,,,Yoshimi,,,,Battles,,,,The,,,,Pink,,,,Robots,,,,PtIn,,addition,,to,,the,,single,,Compact,,Disc,,format,,,Yoshimi,,Battles,,the,,Pink,,Robots,,was,,also,,released,,as,,a,,special,,two-disc,,release,,in,,2003Pitchfork,,,MediaBillboard"Are,,,You,,,a,,,Hypnotist??",,,,,,4:44,,,8Rolling,,,,StoneAllMusicRecords,,,527227-1,,,US,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,Lazaretto,,,Jack,,,White,,,(2),,,0,,,0,,,0,,,In,,,The,,,Aeroplane,,,Over,,,The,,,Sea,,,Neutral,,,Milk,,,Hotel,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Funeral,,,Arcade,,,Fire,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Chutes,,,Too,,,Narrow,,,The,,,Shins,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,The,,,Bends,,,Radiohead,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Show,,,All,,,14,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,Lancers,,,October,,,3,,,,2015,,,Report,,,referencing,,,Yoshimi,,,Battles,,,The,,,Pink,,,Robots,,,,LP,,,,Album,,,,RM,,,,RE,,,,530200-1,,,This,,,is,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,Heady,,,Nuggs,,,box,,,setRetrieved,,5,,May,,2011"Are,,You,,a,,Hypnotist??",,(George's,,Photogenic,,Stimulation,,Theory,,#1134),,,,References[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q&r&h Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange